Gelato is Italian ice cream made from milk and sugar and combined with either fruit, chocolate or nuts. The ingredients are combined and stirred while frozen to create a more dense product.
Hot? Down and troubled? Lonely and empty? Gelato is the “food of happiness.” Be happy, and revitalize yourself, eat gelato!
Useful Sites and Articles:
- Wikipedia: Gelato
- Caffe Gelato: What is Gelato?
- Tandem Online Magazine: “Cool Down with Gelato” (2007)
- PickYourOwn.org: How to Make Homemade Gourmet Gelato
- All Recipes: Gelato
- About.com: Gelato – Italian Ice Cream
- VirtualItalia.com: Alice’s Gelato Primer
- Inquirer – Italian Restaurant Becomes Secular
- Click The City
- Spot – Locator
- Salt and Pepper 101 Blog