Gelato is Italian ice cream made from milk and sugar and combined with either fruit, chocolate or nuts. The ingredients are combined and stirred while frozen to create a more dense product.
Hot? Down and troubled? Lonely and empty? Gelato is the “food of happiness.” Be happy, and revitalize yourself, eat gelato!
If you come to this place, try and enjoy their gelato pistacio, langka and jubilee. I find them refreshing and satisfying. Thanks again for the treat, Ligaya, Mally and Luz!
Useful Sites and Articles:
- Wikipedia: Gelato
- Caffe Gelato: What is Gelato?
- Tandem Online Magazine: “Cool Down with Gelato” (2007)
- PickYourOwn.org: How to Make Homemade Gourmet Gelato
- All Recipes: Gelato
- About.com: Gelato – Italian Ice Cream
- VirtualItalia.com: Alice’s Gelato Primer
- Inquirer – Italian Restaurant Becomes Secular
- Click The City
- Spot – Locator
- Salt and Pepper 101 Blog