Dinner with Aris, Danny and Rey @ CYMA, Trinoma ’09. This is my second time to have dinner in CYMA, a restaurant known for its Greek cuisine. This time the occasion is both the Welcome and the Farewell Party of Rey and Danny. We order the following:
- Spinach and Artichoke Fondue – P 350
- Roka Salata (Share) – P 460
- Moschari Brizola (Greek Steak) – P 770
- Salmon (Roasted Cedar Plank) – P 360
- Local Seabass (Managat) – P 700 (P1 per gram)
- CYMA Lamb Chops (Shoulder Loin) – P420
- Side Spanakorizo – P 130
- Baklava (Desert) – P 180
Here you will surprise to find a great selection of traditional Greek food that is home made. Everything here is great and deserving of praise and admiration: food, ambiance and service. This place is always full of people. Don’t settle for less. Come and enjoy Greek food in CYMA.
Special thanks to Quennie. She’s so welcoming, friendly, and efficient in serving us all. Thanks too for the complimentary dessert – Baklava.
- Click The City
- Munch Punch
- Manila Bulletin
- Wow Malls!
- Trinoma Blogger Food Tour